Persons who violate these rules are subject to removal from the park.
- No food of any kind is permitted in the dog park.
- Smoking is not permitted within the fenced areas.
- Large dogs are not permitted in the small dog area.
- You must clean up after your dog. Disposable bags are available at dispenser locations within the park.
- Dog owners must be in the park enclosure and within view of their dog.
- Dogs must be leashed prior to entering and upon leaving the dog park and must be restrained at all times at a distance no greater than six feet in length from their handler.
- There is a limit of 2 dogs per person.
- Dogs must be removed from the park at the first sign of aggression. Dangerous dogs, as defined in Palm Beach County Ordinance No. 98-22, the Palm Beach County Animal Care and Control Ordinance, are prohibited from park property.
- Dog handler must have leash in hand at all times.
- Female dogs in heat are prohibited from entering the dog park.
- Dogs should be under voice control (i.e. come when called).
- Dogs must be vaccinated and display current licenses.
- Puppies under 4 months of age are prohibited.
- Spayed/Neutered animals are recommended.
- Children ten years of age and younger must be closely supervised by an adult.
- All incidents and injuries must be reported to the Palm Beach County Parks and Recreation Department by calling 561-252-1714.
If you’re interested in bringing your dog to the beach, Spanish River Park in Boca Raton offers a dog beach Friday through Sunday from 7am-9am and 3pm-sunset. It’s definitely worth a try, especially if your furry friend hasn’t seen the ocean yet! There’s also a great dog park called Woofing Waters Dog Park in Quiet Waters Park in Deerfield beach!
Pooch Pines Dog Park
Average rating: 2 reviews
Jun 12, 2023
Mr Watson Loves Pooch Pines Dog Park!
I have a frenchie named Mr Watson and he loves Pooch Pines! So much room to run and chase the other dogs. People are really good about keeping it clean too. Pooch Pines is one of the cleaner dog parks we have been to.
Feb 7, 2020
We love Pooch Pines! I have a black lab named Lemmy and we always meet great dogs there to play with!